Stoke on Trent
£10 per hour
A large and successful FM company are currently searching for a temporary facilities administrator. The prosperous candidate will have an understanding of the FM & M&E business, an excellent telephone manner, excellent time management skills, ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, working knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Outlook.
Day to day tasks involve:
* To assist with the control of all financial and commercial aspects of contracts.
* Understand, anticipate and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships.
* Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility, while optimising contract performance.
* Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard. Able to understand and influence the Contract / Area profit report. Provide knowledge and understanding to coach and support others with less experience.
* Achieve results within quality, time, people and budgetary restraints.
* Ability to actively drive improvement. Perform with an understanding of business requirements and changes, and ensuring innovation through continuous improvement.
* Actively participate in a diverse and effective team.
* Convey messages and ideas clearly and openly. Involve people and influence decisions. Report internally and externally. Give and receive constructive feedback successfully.
My Client is looking for the successful candidate to start immediately/ please only apply if you have Facilities Management experience
If you are interested then please apply now! Alternatively please call for more information regarding this role.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.