Churchill Howard are partnering with a growing manufacturing business based in Worcester to recruit a Management Accountant. This is a varied and exciting role with significant responsibility for improving processes and driving forward new projects.
* Developing analysis reports and analysing variances
* Working with operational stakeholders to understand key process cost drivers for decision makers
* Assisting in the improvement in internal controls, driving change and automation of manual processes
* Giving financial insight to management into activities and highlighting cost savings
* Facilitating accurate and timely budgeting and forecasting
* Verifying accurate costs and monitoring inventory transactions
* Ad hoc project work
The successful applicant will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) ideally with recent manufacturing experience. This is a rewarding opportunity within a forward thinking, change focused environment where work life balance is valued and progression is promoted.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent and temporary recruitment.