Based in Bromsgrove, Hugo Technology established in 2001 and working within the healthcare sector. As of 2018, Hugo has a strong customer base, has 3 business premises with a workforce that has grown to nearly 60 team members who cover work throughout the United Kingdom and Internationally.
Hugo works in partnership with pioneering medical device Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), we adapt to individual needs and requirements by offering a package tailored specifically to each customer. We offer a comprehensive service which includes the testing, calibration and repair of a wide range of medical equipment, from liver transplantation, CT injection, enteral feeding and infusion devices, to renal dialysis, patient monitoring, ophthalmic and specialist surgical equipment. Work is carried out at our purpose-built premises, or across the UK / International by local Field Service Engineers. For further information regarding our business, please visit .
As a result of continued growth Hugo would like to advertise for the position of Service Engineer. The successful applicant will report into the Service Delivery Manager for direction and support, and is based at our Head Office workshop in Bromsgrove.
- Assess, service and repair as required medical equipment to achieve forecasted output.
- To ensure that service level agreements are met for customers serviced by our back-to-base workshop, including repair turnaround times, reliability, and preventive-maintenance completion.
- Complete all service paperwork and documentation to the agreed standard.
- Responsible for maintaining work area and test equipment in a safe, compliant and tidy condition.
- Maintain compliance to all company standards and adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management.
- To proactively seek to improve the process and service delivery provided by Hugo Technology Ltd.
The ideal candidate will be
- Qualified to ONC or equivalent in electrical/electronic engineering.
- Previous experience in an engineering or technical maintenance discipline.
- Background in electronics is desirable.
- Experience in the testing of renal dialysis equipment would be an advantage, but not essential.
- A competent "hands on" service engineer with a "can do" attitude, and the ability to problem-solve effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
- Flexible and self-motivated, with the ability maintain and achieve service targets and deadlines.
- A professional team player who is self-motivated and possesses excellent communication skills.