Technical Support Advisor
My client is looking for a professional and enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor to join them in their head office, based in Worcester. This role is available due to expansion and company promotes internally.
An interest in IT would be advantageous
- Being the first point of contact for customer technical, renewals, orders, billing, account queries via telephone, mail or fax
- Ensuring all enquiries are logged and kept up to date and all problems followed through until resolved or concluded
- Drive delivery of exceptional customer service and first time resolution.
- Work as a team to ensure that all departmental targets are met and where possible, exceeded.
- Process cancellations and refunds to clients
- Keeping customers up to date with developments
- Ensure personal compliance in line with business policies & procedures.
- Coordinate workloads to ensure maximum productivity as measured through agent availability metrics.
- Manage and coach individuals to achieve both business and individual development goals.
- Conduct monthly performance reviews.
- Track and monitor performance levels and manage under performance as necessary.
- Escalate problems to a team leader
Skills and experience:
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Flexible and be able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills Experience Required
- Experience of working in a Customer Service environment is essential
- Experience of working in a similar role is desirable.
- 32 Days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Overtime after set hours paid at time and a half
- Bonus of GBP250 on your birthday
- Pension scheme 3% contributory
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.