Field Service Engineer
About the position:
Based in Bromsgrove, Hugo Technology established in 2001 and working within the healthcare sector. As of 2018, Hugo has a strong customer base, has 3 business premises with a workforce that has grown to nearly 60 team members who cover work throughout the United Kingdom and Internationally.
Hugo works in partnership with pioneering medical device Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), we adapt to individual needs and requirements by offering a package tailored specifically to each customer. We offer a comprehensive service which includes the testing, calibration and repair of a wide range of medical equipment, from liver transplantation, CT injection, enteral feeding and infusion devices, to renal dialysis, patient monitoring, ophthalmic and specialist surgical equipment. Work is carried out at our purpose-built premises, or across the UK / International by local Field Service Engineers. For further information regarding our business, please visit .
As a result of continued growth, Hugo would like to advertise for the position of Field Service Engineer. This position would suit a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual who has a willingness to learn and progress in the medical equipment industry. Exceptional customer service and strong communication skills are essential for this position as well as the ability to work within a team.
Hugo is committed to and will ensure that you receive world class training, with individual mentoring and a tailored training plan. Due to the nature of our business, all engineers will receive Original Equipment Manufacturer's training.
About the company:
Hugo Technology Ltd is a thriving business that provides exceptional service to our customers that operate within the healthcare sector. We strive to maintain the highest standards throughout, ensuring our customers receive outstanding medical equipment repair and maintenance.
Our headquarters are based in Bromsgrove. Hugo Technology works in partnership with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), offering a bespoke service that adapts to each customers' needs and requirements. For further information regarding Hugo Technology, please visit: .
- To carry out professional medical device servicing, fault finding, repair, commissioning and installations.
- The engineer must take pride in their work, maintain high standards of competency and adhere to the relevant medical standards.
- Complete all service paperwork and documentation to the agreed standard.
- Responsible for maintaining the work area and test equipment in a safe, compliant and tidy condition.
- Ensure that company's policies and guidelines are adhered to at all times.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity the following candidate attributes are essential:
- Based in the south-west England, or Wales
- Qualified to HNC or equivalent in electrical/electronic engineering, or time-served biomedical engineer.
- Network experience (CCNA) would be desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in an engineering or technical maintenance discipline.
- Background in electronics is desirable.
- A competent "hands on" service engineer with a "can do" attitude, and the ability to problem-solve effectively and efficiently.
- Full UK driving license, own transport, and the willingness to travel to all areas of the UK as dictated by the needs of the customer and the business
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
- Flexible and self-motivated, with the ability maintain and achieve service targets and deadlines.
- A professional team player who is self-motivated and possesses excellent communication skills.