Information Security Manager
Becoming an Information Security Manager with Entrust:
You will be required to Develop, coordinate and maintain the delivery of an Information Security framework across Entrust, in line with Capita (Group & Entrust) Policies / Standards, industry best practice, client contractual requirements and the emergence of new regulations and technology. The role will enable the delivery of an effective information security and governance framework.
What you will do:
- Support the Divisional Information Security Strategy;
- Support a governance framework in line with Capita Policy, industry best practice, client / contractual requirements, (such as ISO standards / PCI DSS / Cyber Essentials) and relevant legal and regulatory obligations;
- Create business-focused, practical Information Security solutions for the benefit of the Entrust, which are compliant with Capita and industry best practices;
- Increase awareness of Information Security and Data Protection across Entrust, assisting Entrust with achieving a compliance target of >95% with Group Mandatory Training;
- Provide support to Entrust and its functions to ensure the effective maintenance of Information Security and Data Privacy;
- Develop and maintain industry awareness and best practices, relating to legislation & regulations, emerging threats, areas of operation and technology, surrounding Information Security and Data Protection; and compete in knowledge transfer activities
Your experience will include:
- Knowledge of Governance Policies, Standards and Security / Data Privacy / Risk Frameworks;
- Awareness of industry best practices (such as OWASP and NCSC Guidance);
- Audit experience and/or qualifications;
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management;
- Commercial awareness;
- Experience in report writing, delivering presentations and developing dashboards / reports;
- Experience in preparing and delivering reports highlighting risks for senior management;
Entrust is a joint venture between Capita and Staffordshire County Council. We work across the UK in partnership with schools, academies and local authorities to provide specialist expertise around school improvement, learning technologies, and property and support services. We currently work in over 50 local authorities, with 600 schools. Join us and you'll be part of the fastest growing school-to-school support partner in England.
Entrust are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.