Resource Planning Manager
This is an opportunity to join a top tier law firm in a new role as the Resource Manager. The role is based in the midlands and will involve working with senior partners to design, implement and manage a resource management function.
Working initially with one practice area you will need to quickly build relationships, using strong stakeholder management, with Partners and lawyers to understand their current processes and ways of working. You will then be expected to design, implement and manage the new processes and tools to allocate resource across the firm quickly and effectively. This will require you to be able to manage large amounts of data including the location, capacity, skill-set and utilisation of resource across the business.
Preferably the candidate will have similar experience working in a law firm, management consultancy or professional services partnership.
- Proven people management skills with the ability to influence decision & outcomes at a senior level
- Ability to influence and negotiate and remain tenacious
- Commercially minded with good operational business acumen
- Ability to take effective decisions using sound judgement
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution experience
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong internal and external working relationships
- Good analytics skills with ability to manipulate complex data into comprehensive format
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of introducing change and new ways of working
- An understanding of the issues faced by professional service firms and how our business works
- Experience of working in a professional services environment
- Understanding of the broad outline and stages of development and investment deals
- Experience of working in an international professional services organisation
Follow us on LinkedIn or visit our website for insights and market trends.