An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected Financial Services business with a base in Shrewsbury, for an Administrative Assistant. You will support the Client Relationship Director team as required. Working hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Administrative support including correspondence, diary management, arranging meetings, arranging travel and accommodation, accepting visitors
- Audio typing
- Minute-taking and secretarial duties for various internal committees
- Represent the Client Relationship Directors as appropriate
- Assisting with research and fact-finding and writing up their findings
- Proof-reading and reviewing/comparing documents and audio typing
- Build strong relationships both internally and externally using diplomatic skills
The Administrative Assistant will possess experience of working at senior level; a background in financial or professional services and have very good audio typing skills, Microsoft Word and Outlook skills, with competence in Excel and other Microsoft applications. You will have a meticulous eye for detail.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity in Shrewsbury. Please apply now, or for further information contact Kayte Short at