History Teacher- Staffordshire
History Teacher Required for April 2019- Staffordshire Moorlands
Academics are currently recruiting for a Secondary History teacher for a 'good' school in Staffordshire Moorlands, to begin in April 2019. Students at the school have high aspirations, and are stretched and challenged to achieve, and the department has a great reputation. Does this sound like it could be your next opportunity?
- Secondary History teacher in a 'good' school in Staffordshire Moorlands
- Planning, delivering, and assessing across the curriculum in History to GCSE
- Demonstrating strong subject and curriculum knowledge
- Promoting positive outcomes for students in History
- Motivating, inspiring, and challenging learners
- A school with a supportive and positive ethos
- Must be QTS qualified
- NQTs can apply
- Be able to demonstrate dedication and passion for your subject area
- Be willing to stretch and challenge students, whilst supporting their development and learning
- Be adaptable and resilient
- As a candidate of Academics you can expect:
- A dedicated consultant
- Generous rates of pay
- Access to our 'Refer and Friend' scheme
- A friendly and approachable team
Does that tick all of your boxes? If so, this could be an exciting opportunity to develop your teaching career within an encouraging and committed team! If you are responsible, confident, and ready for this fantastic opportunity, we would love to hear from you!
Interested in finding out more? Please send your CV over now, or give us a call!
Is this role not what you're looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please send your CV over or give us a call and we are happy to discuss our opportunities with you!