Our international client is seeking an Electronics Engineer to join their team. This Global Business is seeking an Electronics Engineer that is competent in PLC Programming, is competent in Motion Control and Machine Design.
Our client is committed to the current trend of automation and advanced digital technology in manufacturing, i.e. Industry 4.0. In order to consolidate what has already been started and progress with new projects we need to recruit an Automation Engineer. We are looking for someone who is competent in plc programming, motion control and machine design. Specific knowledge of Siemens PCS7, Simatic Batch and SAP PI-PCS would be a bonus.
- Experience of working within a maintenance team in an automated manufacturing environment
- Scheduling planned maintenance and calibration
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering qualification - ONC, HNC, HND, Degree
- 17th edition qualified
- PLC experience, fault-finding and programming (ideally Siemens)
- Project management skills
- Skilled in fault identification and repair
- Understanding of safe systems of work, IOSH
- Self-motivated and committed to continuous improvement
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.