Outstanding Secondary Supply Teachers Needed for Stoke on Trent
Outstanding Secondary Supply Teachers Needed for Stoke on Trent Schools
- Teaching a diverse range of subjects
- Often no marking or preparation
- Managing your classroom
- Supporting high aspirations and achievement for pupils
- Teaching on a supply basis
- Can lead to permanent opportunities
Exam season is here, and our schools are busy! We have a range of supply teaching opportunities across Stoke on Trent; daily bookings, short and long term contracts, and temp to perm!
- QTS required
- NQTs may apply
- Ability to engage with secondary learners
- Behaviour management skills
- Ability to teach across the curriculum
- Adaptability and commitment
- Supply teacher experience desirable, but not essential
- Flexible working patterns at your fingertips
- Generous rates of pay
- Regular work offered
- Dedicated consultants
- A large number of schools exclusive to Academics
- Online timesheets
- KS3, KS4 and A Level work
- Honest and friendly service
- Access to our 'Refer a Friend' scheme
What do our supply teachers say about us?
- 'Your dedication to finding the right place for people is evident'
- 'As soon as I walked through the door, I felt a warm, friendly but professional service was coming my way!
- 'Regular contact and phone calls meant that my needs were met wholeheartedly'
- 'If you are looking to move on to something new, then I would more than recommend Academics'
Does this sound like your next career move? If so, or to discuss in more detail what opportunities you can provide, send your CV over or give us a call!
Is this role not what you're looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please send your CV over or give us a call and we are happy to discuss our opportunities with you!