Are you looking to work for an award winning company within the hospitality industry as a finance controller? Then I may have a role for you!
Accountable Recruitment are looking for a finance controller to join a company on a full time permanent basis.
The Finance Controller role will involve the following duties:
- Responsible for controlling the accounting for all departments
- Monitoring performance of the business
- Profit and loss analysis
- Strategic input and improvements
- Managing daily income and costs
- Supporting other Heads of Departments with billing and cash handling queries
- Managing external relationships
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Previous experience of working as Financial Controller within a leisure and hospitality industry
- Accountancy Qualification - CIMA, ACA, ACCA
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
In return you will receive a competitive salary along with an extensive list of benefits (pension, childcare vouchers, generous holiday entitlement, company discounts etc).
Please contact Kelly Edwards to discuss this position further.