Our client, a leading consultancy within the Civil & Structural Engineering sector are currently on the lookout for a QS to join their team in their Birmingham offices. This company provides a multi-disciplinary consultancy service on a wide range of infrastructure, regeneration and development projects throughout the UK. Our client has an impressive track record of providing leading edge advice on some of the most challenging and large scale projects across the UK.
The ideal candidate for this role will be joining the companies Birmingham modern offices and this role will offer the opportunity to work with more experienced QS's and Project Consultant in providing a wide range of development consultancy. The successful QS will ideally be looking to progress to Chartership looking for good career progression in a growing consultancy. Our client is seeking an Intermediate QS with excellent communication skills with an exceptional work ethic. Must be confident in client facing roles.
Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Viability Analysis
- Commercial and Contract advice
- Contract Administration
- Cost Planning and Reporting
Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Seeking the opportunity to become Chartered
- Degree qualified in construction related discipline
- Experience within Quantity Surveying
- Living in or close to the Birmingham area
- A keen interest in working for a Civil / Structural Engineering consultancy
- The ability to learn a new way of working with training provided
- Seeking the opportunity to progress within their career.
Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary depending upon experience
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.