8-digital Marketing is looking for an outgoing and energetic Paid Media Manager. The candidate will be keen on the IT industry with the willingness to learn and understand different brands and various technologies while fiercely generating leads and creating content in terms of digital, social, and direct marketing. The job will include managing campaigns across multiple ad networks with the main ones being GDN, Facebook & LinkedIn. The candidate will be working with both large blue-chip clients and small start-ups. The ability to hit the ground running and be hands on to generate qualified leads is important. You will need good organisational skills and the ability to manage your own time and optimise campaigns on an on-going basis. You will work with cross functional teams, so the ability to communicate and work well with others is an important aspect of the job.
- Experience in Paid Media, minimum of 1 year.
- Knowledge of Paid Networks, GDN, FB, LinkedInetc.
- Experient at managing client PPC campaigns & being client facing.
- Excellent English speaking, writing, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Experience with marketing automation tools preferred, however, training will be provided.
- Ability to retain clients.
- Second language knowledge: Spanish, German, French or Italian. Though not a necessity.
- Ran international PPC campaigns
- SEO and other digital marketing knowledge.
- I.T company experience.
- B2B paid campaign experience.
Hiring Company Description:
8-digital Marketing focus on the niche market of Channel Sales and Marketing outsourcing for the Technology Industry.
8-digital welcomes diversity and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth or a related medical condition; national origin, age, disability or genetics. We develop employees so that they can bring out the best in themselves and the company.
- 20 days holiday along with birthdays off and Christmas week.
- We'll match your pension contribution up to 5%.
- Flexi time to help when you're in a pinch.
- As much coffee and tea, you can drink.
- Office cake and biscuits and payday pizza lunches.
- Great office space and a great collaborative working environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: GBP18,000.00 to GBP25,000.00 /year