Customer Relations Advisor
Customer Relations Advisor
GBP22,000 - GBP28,000 Per Annum D.O.E
- Do you want to work for a business who have been recognised as an employer of choice across the UK?
- Do you have a background in providing efficient and professional customer care services?
- Are you enthusiastic about providing excellent customer satisfaction and enjoy working within a fast paced environment?
Eileen Richards Recruitment are working exclusively with our highly regarded and prestigious client, who specialise in the construction/property industry and are expanding year on year?
Role & Responsibilities of the Customer Relations Advisor:
- Dealing with incoming calls, post and emails relating to Customer Relations.
- Validating complaints and resolving problems quickly and efficiently, seeking direction where required.
- Co-ordinating Customer Relations Technicians, suppliers and sub-contract trades to resolve issues and make appointments for attendance, through the co-ordination of diaries.
- Checking and ensuring work has been carried out to the purchaser's satisfaction.
- Updating and maintaining records using Sitestream.
- Bringing persistent faults to the attention of the Assistant Customer Relations Manager or Head of Customer Relations.
- Categorising works successfully, ensuring management of costs are minimised.
- Developing an understanding of the Social Housing Defect Reporting Process, and assisting with logging defects when required.
- Processing 5-7 Month Purchaser Reports in line with the Your New Home Guide.
- Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
- Complying with and upholding company policies and procedures.
- Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Able to work in a flexible manner.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- A good understanding of IT and basic packages.
- Excellent team spirit and determination.
- Keen eye for detail and good levels of written communication.
- Confident, team played and eager to learn.
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within seven different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Contact Centre, Directors/Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), and Sales and Marketing.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.