Jenvey Dynamics is the world leader in the design and manufacture of motorsport fuel injection throttle bodies and induction systems.
We are recruiting a Production Manager for the senior management team reporting directly to the Managing Director and assisting the company in achieving its Vision by:
• Creating and working on a Department annual business plan that supports the company in achieving its vision
• Maintaining precisely the manufacturing ERP system (Orderwise)
• Managing work force and resource to achieve delivery schedules and quality targets defined in our customer charter to increase output by 20% per annum.
• Lead development and continual improvement of all factory processes to increase gross profit
• Ensuring the seamless transition of new motorsport products into manufacture The successful candidate will be an experienced people manager with a passion for continual improvement.
Departments include foundry, small fabrications, CNC machine shop, assembly and dispatch.
Requirements: Engineering background with CNC machining experience. Previous experience of managing production teams and ERP systems
Please forward C.V and covering letter, including current salary details, to: Mike Jenvey (firstname.lastname@example.org) Jenvey Dynamics Ltd Building 2, Stanmore Business Park, Bridgnorth WV15 5HP