Reporting Centre of Excellence - Finance Manager .
Reporting Centre of Excellence Manager
Britvic is the name behind iconic and market-leading brands such as Robinsons, Pepsi, Fruit Shoot, Tango, Squash’d, J2O, R. Whites, Gatorade, 7UP and Lipton… and we are on a journey to become the most dynamic, creative and trusted soft drinks company in the world. To get there we need to be continually sharpening our competitive edge and maximize value.
Supporting our newly created Reporting Centre of Excellence (RCoE) team in Solihull, we are keen to bring on board 2 Finance Managers. Further to line management responsibility these roles are integral in ensuring robustness of our planning and reporting systems as well as driving continual improvement, bringing both efficiency and value to the business.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Manager are:
Centralised report development & production
- Produce, distribute and maintain key reports
- Understand financial reporting and drive improvements in accuracy
- un reporting governance and ensure consistency
- Create greater standardisation of reporting across Business Units
- Deliver high level analysis and data interpretations to support management reporting
- Proactively drive report efficiency enhancements
Delivers the ongoing robustness of financial planning systems
- Controls processes improvement and eliminate issues in systems
- Work with IT/outsource provider to resolve system issues
- Integrity checks and maintenance of core planning and reporting systems, e.g. product set ups
- Data management (e.g Hyperion Planning - uploading/changing rates)
- Lead forecasting & budget processes
- Development of Hyperion, BW & BPC expertise within RCoE
Support IT projects to develop simple and efficient systems that support agility
- Assist in the impact assessment on planning systems of any IT change projects
- Ensure testing plans are rigorous and completed in a timely manner
- Reporting/modelling for any hierarchy changes (e.g Commercial Reports, Base Volume Allocation Models etc.)
Other / ad-hoc work
- Line management of RCoE Analyst
- Support FP&A team in demand management processes (e.g new report creation)
Key experience required:
- Good understanding of financial and accounting processes
- Excellent Microsoft Office applications ability: particularly Excel
- Report development, modelling and manipulation of large data sets
- Problem solving skills - good at linking systems/ideas together and competent at investigating discrepancies
- Experience of working with non-finance functions, such as IT
- Experience of finance planning / consolidation systems (SAP/BPC) and/or Hyperion
- Background in FMCG and a broad commercial finance experience preferable
- Degree Level education
- Professional Accountancy Qualifications (CIMA / ACA / ACCA)
- 3+ years post-qualified experience
In return, we can offer a competitive salary plus benefits including enhanced pension contributions, annual bonus scheme, share plan, private healthcare and a flexible benefits pot. You will receive dedicated learning and development support along with the genuine opportunity to progress your career, whether in Finance or other areas of the business.
To be part of this new and exciting team and help shape our future, apply now.
We’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees - in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values, and we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.