Varied role, not two days with be the same, you will have huge scope to be involved with a wide expanse of digital campaigns.
Rapidly growing digital marketing agency in Worcestershire looking for a bright, creative and hardworking individual to join our team.
The role will be really varied, and there is huge scope to get involved with all areas of the digital function. It's a fast-paced life, so you'll need to be good under pressure, organised and quick to learn.
This role is perfect for someone who can come in and take ownership of the role, so you will need a strong background (at least two years' experience) in social media, which should include experience of managing some paid activity.
- Support the team by creating and delivering marketing projects, campaigns and strategies
- Setting up professional social media pages and ad accounts, using Facebook Business Manager and ads modules across Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- Regular posting of organic content across all social channels
- Involvement in paid social activity - creating campaign plans to share with clients, coming up with original ad copy and creative, setting up ads and regularly monitoring performance
- Analytics - analyse and report on performance with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics etc
- Content creation - blogs, social media posts, press releases etc
- Contributing ideas to help raise awareness of the Ecrubox brand, leading to new business generation.
- Experience using the various social media platforms in a business capacity; including analytics modules and ad management platforms. A good knowledge of Google Analytics, CMS systems and eCommerce platforms
- A creative and imaginative writer, with an ability to amend writing style based on the client
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and outgoing, with a positive attitude
- Computer-literate and digitally minded
- Effective communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to think independently as well as working well within a team
Competitive offer, friendly team, beautiful offices and long term career progression as well as additional soft benefits