Business & Employment Skills Manager
- Significant knowledge of employment skills and business growth projects
- Significant knowledge in the delivery of inward investment to maximise economic growth opportunities across the Borough.
- Strong management skills in relation to projects and staff.
- A demonstrable record of success in leading and managing the delivery of high quality services in employment skills and business growth.
- Able to work corporately and flexibly as a member of the Regeneration and Development Management Team
- Significant experience in the development, delivery and management of externally funded projects.
- Significant experience in partnership working and their development, specifically in the delivery of outcomes, with the ability to work within and make the most of the partnership environment.
- Able to work within a high profile, political environment with an understanding of how Local Government or the Public Sector operates, and the challenges it faces
- Track record of successfully managing a team
- Postgraduate Diploma or Master's Degree in relevant subject or equivalent experience
- Full membership of a relevant professional body/association
- Track record of and commitment to continuous personal and professional development