Chef De Partie Chef
Berry Recruitment, Stafford are currently recruiting for a Chef De Partie to work for our client based in Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Staffordshire.
This is a temporary role that can lead to permanent for the right candidate.
Duties will include:-
- Experience of working with fresh food
- Preparing starters and deserts
- Able to work alongside and take instruction for the Head Chef
- Excellent initiative
- Driven by high standards and attention to detail
- Previous experience of working in a restaurant/banqueting would be an advantage.
Five shifts a week to include weekends. Eight hour shifts between midday to 11pm. The successful candidate will be required to work extra shifts/hours to cover holiday and peak times.
GBP10.00 to GBP11.00 per hour depending on experience.
There is a free car park on site.
Weekly pay and online time sheets.
Immediate start for the right candidate.
Please call the Berry Recruitment Stafford Branch and speak to EmmaPlease note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.