ERP Software Implementation & Training Consultant
ERP Software Implementation & Training Consultant.
This new role is with a well-established software consultancy who develop and sell their own fully integrated ERP business software which can be delivered on premise or hosted in the Cloud. This is intuitive award winning ERP software with a host of modules including accounts, finance & invoicing, supply chain, sales & marketing, stock control, CRM, eCommerce, distribution, warehousing, sales order processing, business intelligence and document management.
Starting salary is up to GBP38k (possibly to GBP40k if you are an ERP guru) plus generous car allowance, private healthcare, 5 weeks' holiday, pension, laptop and mobile. This is an impressive company whose product has gone from strength to strength; they now have over 200 employees and continue to grow year on year. Career opportunities are excellent.
This will be a hybrid role encompassing requirements gathering, documentation, working as part of the software implementation and project management team to deliver great installations, and delivering a substantial amount of software training to clients on-site, in a classroom environment at head office and web-based training. A typical week might be 2-3 days on client site, 1- 2 days in the office and 1 day working from home. You will have good all-round skills and knowledge of ERP software including implementation, support and training.
Skills needed are as follows:
- 2 years' + experience as an Implementation Consultant / Applications Consultant in a similar role with a software reseller, software author, end user or IT solutions company working with ERP software solutions
- Strong knowledge of ERP and / or Accounting Software implementation & training is essential
- Good analysis, documentation and user training skills (able to deliver tailored training)
- Excellent communicator in all forms and with all levels of people from shop floor to boardroom
- Client facing and happy to travel and work on client sites
- Keen to move to a different ERP solution
- Able to build long lasting relationships with your clients
- Friendly, personable and flexible
This is an interesting and rewarding position ERP software implementation & Training role with excellent career development opportunities within a lively, friendly and very supportive company. There is good team spirit in the group and senior management are very approachable. This is one of the reasons they have great staff retention, people like working here.
Please send your CV to Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis or contact us for more information.