Asbestos Surveyor - West Midlands Work
GBP20,000 - GBP28,000 + Benefits + Further Training
I have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading consultancy who work in: Asbestos, Legionella, Fire Risk Assessor, Gas Safety, Health and Safety, Radon Testing and Fire Surveys. My client is looking for an Asbestos Surveyor who is BOHS P402 qualified to work on the mixture of sites that they work on including: Retail, Banking, Industrial, Schools, Public Sector and Local Authorities. My client is offering career progression as well as the chance to cross train into other sectors.
Duties of an Asbestos Surveyor include:
- Management, Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys on sites in the West Midlands Region.
- Working on Commercial, Industrial and Domestic Sites
- Working alongside your Line/Operations Manager
- Understanding of all Relevant Asbesots Legislations
- BOHS P402 Qualified or Equivalent
- 12 months experience as an Asbestos Surveyor
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Reading and Writing Skills
- IT Literate
With a competitive basic salary and added benefits such as: Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone, Tablet, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Overtime Opportunities, Further Training and Qualifications
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst
Commutable Locations: Wolverhampton, Walsall, Kidderminster, Solihull, Coventry, Nuneaton, Burton Upon Trent, Leicester, Northampton, West Midlands.