Supervisor required. My client is an established engineering business specialising in high volume production, based in Leicestershire. Due to continued success they are currently looking to recruit a Supervisor to oversee their CNC engineering department, ideally skilled in manual machining as well.
It is envisioned that the successful candidate will have proven experience within a managerial or supervisory role and will be confident in manual machining processes, able to teach / demonstrate where necessary. Specific experience with Escomatic Single Speed Auto equipment is highly desirable for this role but not essential as those with CAM Auto's experience will also be considered.
CNC Supervisor Position Overview
- Ensuring health & safety and quality standards are met and maintained at all times
- Reducing waste where possible to improve overall efficiency and cost savings
- Implement company policies and procedures
- Provide support / assistance where necessary to other colleagues
CNC Supervisor Position Requirements
- Ideally experienced in operating, setting and running of Manual Lathes
- Previous management / supervisory experience, ideally in a related role
- Experience using Escomatic machinery advantageous though not essential.
- Ability to read and understand Engineering Drawings
- Experience using CAM Auto's.
- Tools, Jigs and Fixtures are set up correctly and adhere with company standards.
- Based within a commutable distance of Nuneaton
CNC Supervisor Position Remuneration
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
- Working hours: Mon - Fri: 8am - 4pm, alternate day weekends Sat/Sun: 6am - 10am
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.