Tools Maintenance Operative
Job Title: Tool Maintenance Operative
Salary: Neg depending on experience
Hours: 3 days per week, 5 hours per day
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Tools Maintenance Operative to join a small but busy and friendly team in Tamworth. The successful candidate will report directly to the Logistics and Distribution Manager (LDM) and work as part of the Warehouse Team.
- The repair, maintenance and service of any equipment associated with the business, including pneumatic hand held, air operated equipment and bespoke light engineered systems for leak repair.
- Carry out all aspects of day to day maintenance, ensuring the workshop is kept safe and tidy at all times.
- Problem solving, fixing, overhauling & maintaining bespoke tooling & equipment.
- Complete inspection paperwork for each item of equipment and keep accurate records of maintenance schedules and locations of all tooling.
- Liaising with suppliers to order tools and equipment.
- Occasional picking and packing projects.
- Using Warehouse Management System accurately.
- Adhering to all Health and Safety guidelines, Safe Systems of Work and Work Instructions.
What we are looking for
- Previous tooling and maintenance experience.
- A good mechanical aptitude with attention to detail. Would suit a time served mechanic or technician with mechanical, Pneumatic & hydraulic experience.
- Familiar with the use of mechanical & power tools. Cutting, grinding, Involving some fabrication work.
- Full Driving Licence and Counter Balance FLT Licence.
- Flexible and adaptable - some weekend and out of hours work may be required.
- Ability to work in a busy, changing environment.
- PC Literate.
If you are interested in some more information regarding this position please click APPLY or call the Ingold Recruitment Office.