Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to join their team based near Worcester. You will join them on a part time, permanent basis working 20-25 hours per week to suit you. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of GBP18,000 - GBP20,000 per annum, pro rata depending on experience.
Established in 1995, they are the market leading provider of mechanical access solutions, particularly to the care market. Their main product range is distributed exclusively in the UK servicing private and public sector clients such as Local Authorities and charities.
They are a passionate team focused on providing innovative, quality products and services to customers. Currently based in Droitwich Spa, they are moving to brand new premises near Worcester from early April 2019 from which they can grow their market and further enhance the product and service offerings as part of their vision to be the leading supplier of independent living solutions across Europe. There has never been a more exciting time to join the company.
Benefits of becoming their Accounts Administrator:
- Company commission scheme
- Company pension through auto-enrollment
- Company commitment to professional development
- Employee wellness programme
- Pro-rata - 20 days holiday per year (plus public holidays) increasing with length of service
Key duties of the Accounts Administrator:
- Post transactions from bank statements on a daily and weekly basis
- Raise daily sales invoices for Amazon orders and update stock sheet
- Chase Debt from business customers via telephone and email
- Process incoming cheques
- Process Credit application forms
- Respond to customer queries by telephone and email
- Raise monthly invoices for One Touch Business Customers
- Raise recurring invoices for One Touch Private Customers
- Raise Quarterly TRACcess service charge/rental invoices
- Manage Direct Debit customers
- Other financial tasks as and when required
Skills and experience required for the Accounts Administrator:
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good team player
- Good working knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Computer literate and good understanding of IT systems
If you have the knowledge and experience to join the team as their Accounts Administrator, please click 'apply' now. They'd love to hear from you!
The company is a "data controller". This means that they are responsible for deciding how they hold and use personal information about you. You are being advised of this privacy notice because you are applying for work with the company (whether as an employee, worker or contractor). It makes you aware of how and why your personal data will be used, namely for the purposes of the recruitment exercise, and how long it will usually be retained for. It provides you with certain information that must be provided under the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR).