Bookkeeper & Administration Assistant
My client is a leading brand within their field and are looking for an experienced bookkeeper with logical mind-set to join their hard-working team. This is an important role within the company and offers the opportunity for the right candidate to make a significantly positive impact in the further development of the business.
The candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment, being discreet, confidential and professional at all times. Working 30 - 40 hours per week with seasonal fluctuation in line with busy periods of the business. This is a varied and hands on position working closely with and reporting directly to the Directors of the business.
The job role entails, but is not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the processing and maintenance of the company's accounts on Xero
- Xero and Bank account reconciliations
- Issuing and processing invoices
- Management of the company Payroll
- Building good relationships with suppliers and customers to ensure invoices are paid on time and
- Managing the company finance agreements and keeping all information up to date
- Booking travel arrangements for the team
- Managing customer contract distribution
- General administrative duties & ad hoc tasks to support the wider needs of the business
- PA Duties to the directors as required
- Management of staff annual leave records
- Management of staff sickness forms and records
- Management of fines, tickets and tolls received from the hire of vehicles
- Support Directors with recruitment, induction and H&S processes
- Qualified Bookkeeper
- Minimum of 2 years related experience working in a similar role
- Experience of Xero Payroll
- Excellent computer literacy skills including touch typing proficiency
- MUST be proficient in Xero & Excel
Job Type: Full-time 30 - 40 hours per week with flexible hours for the right candidate.
Interviews are to be held tomorrow and early next week so please do get in touch as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Chelsea Gordon, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.