Graduate Teaching Roles - Future Teachers
Are you a recent graduate thinking of studying a PGCE in the near future?
Do you have previous experience in a role supporting young people?
Teaching Personnel are working with an Ofsted graded 'Outstanding' secondary school in Derby to aid them with their recruitment for Science Teachers and support staff. The school are looking for Graduates of Science to work as part of our Future Teacher Programme which will help you take your first steps into a very exciting and rewarding career in education.
You will have the opportunity to gain teaching experience within our partner in a number of various roles including:
- Working within the classroom, supporting the teachers' lesson plan and assisting pupils with any questions they have with work and offering guidance within your specialist subject area
- Ensuring the school's code of conduct is followed and delivering effective behaviour management for pupils within and outside the classroom
- Working together with the department and supporting the teachers with planning, delivery and marking of classwork and homework in your specialist subject area
- Supporting pupils with any additional needs they may have, whether these are SEN, behaviour or learning related
In return to working with Teaching Personnel we can offer you:
- Flexible working hours available to suit your current situation and the needs of the school
- Opportunity to further develop after graduating and improve your CV
- A number of roles specifically suited to Graduates
- Further development available through Teaching Personnel's CPD training programmes.
For further information on our Graduate Teaching jobs in the East Midlands, including Graduate Teaching Assistant or Graduate Cover supervisor then reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV and a cover letter to request a call back.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.