Art and Technology Teacher
Art and Technology Teacher required for a large secondary school based in Derby to cover a long term absence on a full-time basis starting after Easter.
- Teacher of Art and Technology - Long term absence - Full-time position
- Large secondary school based in Derby
- Teacher required to start this post after Easter
My client secondary school are looking for a competent Teacher of Art and Technology who has ambition to achieve excellent results at GCSE level.
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and committed individual to work within a large secondary school located in Derby that has shown rapid improvements in recent years and are currently achieving excellent GCSE results.
The school will require the incoming Teacher of Art and Technology to take full responsibility for planning and marking responsibilities. It has been highlighted that from the Headteacher at our client school that they wish to appoint an enthusiastic Maths teacher who is able to utilise varied methods of teaching and deliver engaging lessons.
Our client school
- Compared to the national average, there are a large proportion of disadvantaged pupils
- The majority of the pupils in our client school come from a white British background
- The proportion of pupils who speak English as an additional language is lower than the national average
For immediate consideration please send an updated CV to Siobhan via the link below or contact the East Midlands Secondary Branch for further information on the number below.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.