Sports Coach - Derby
Are you an experienced sports coach and looking to gain classroom experience?
Connex Education are working with a number of schools in Derby who are urgently recruiting for cover supervisors to fill a variety of vacancies. If you have experience as a sports coach then your experience is highly sought after for work in secondary schools as a cover supervisor. If you hope to gain school-based experience, this is a great way to make the move into the classroom and we would love to hear from you!
Successful candidates will have experience as a sports coach, sports instructor or experience working with groups of children. If you are unsure if you meet the requirements, please do get in touch and we will be happy to discuss this with you.
The role of the cover supervisor:
- Supervision of classes who have pre-planned work to complete
- Using initiative to support slow learners and challenge stronger learners
- Managing classroom behaviour and deal with immediate issues
- Ensuring the safety and safeguarding of children
- Supporting with other duties such as lunchtime duty and admin tasks
The successful applicants will:
- Have experience working with small or large groups of children
- Being a driver would be advantageous but this is not essential
- Be flexible and available at short notice
Connex Education can offer you the following benefits:
- Short-term and long-term vacancies suiting your needs
- Competitive rates of pay of £60 - £80
- Free CPD for all candidates
- 24/7 support and feedback from experience consultants
- £200 vouchers for any referrals that you make to Connex Education.
Please get in touch today and we would be happy to chat the roles with you!