Are you a Maintenance Engineer based near Stoke? Do you want to work within a worldwide manufacturing and business with a close knit, friendly atmosphere?
Monday to Friday shift, Paid overtime (x1.5), 23 Days holiday plus stats, Contributory company pension
This business has been operating for nearly 100 years with manufacturing sites across 3 continents. With a solid footing in the UK market already, they are looking for a keen Maintenance Engineer to join them on their exciting journey as they seek to expand their Midlands based site. Priding themselves on their dedication and hardworking ethos, there is a real sense of pride and enthusiasm across the entire team, the support you receive will be second to none.
Your role as Maintenance Engineer will encompass planned and reactive maintenance; you will be involved in, coaching and mentoring a small team of determined and energetic Maintenance Engineers, helping each other develop.
This position will suit a Maintenance Engineer experienced:
- Within automated environments
- Ideally Apprentice trained
- Skilled electrically with fault finding abilities, ability to replace and wire motors/drives and sensors
- Good mechanical background – working with hydraulics/pneumatics, conveyor systems, bearings and shafts
- Passionate about the development of Maintenance Engineers, either with previous supervisory/mentoring experience or a keen interest in pursuing a more management focused role
How to Apply
Maintenance Engineers, if this company and opportunity sound like something you want to be involved in, send a copy of your CV directly to me today! The position is immediate, interviews can be conducted ASAP at your/their convenience so do not delay. Please email me at or to discuss further, drop me a line on either OR.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.