Salary up to £36k + Benefits
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of High-Quality products in their sector. They are based In the Stoke area and have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their Engineering team.
The role will consist of providing support to the rest of the maintenance team in all aspects of the business, responding to breakdowns and diagnosing faults as and when required. Take a proactive approach to planning and undertaking of scheduled maintenance whilst adhering to health and safety at all time. The is on a 4 week shift pattern consisting of 2 x days, 1 x afternoon and 1 x nights.
- Experience within a similar industry a bonus
- Self-motivated team player
- Minimum C&G part 3 or equivalent
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic experience
- Mechanical and Electrical experience
- Ideally a 17th edition
- Organised and have exceptional time management
Salary and Benefits
- Salary of up to £36k + Benefits
If this position is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills, then please apply with an up to date CV along with your availability.