An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Area Manager to join a professional and commercial service provider in a regional based position, covering multiple sites across Staffordshire and Cheshire.
The role is an exciting opportunity, arising due to recent company growth.
As an Area Manager, you will take ownership of several sites across Staffordshire and Cheshire and will be rewarded with a company car, laptop and phone. You will manage employees, conduct inspections and reporting checks whilst ensuring client and contractor relationships are maintained.
- Ensuring customers' requirements are managed, mapped out and achieved
- Ensure company policies and procedures are consistently met
- Maintaining and managing relationships with clients and employees
- Ensuring quality audit inspections are completed and documented in line with customer needs and expectations
- Producing, monitoring and completing action plans for each contract
- Tracking employee hours worked, signing off timesheets and ensuring wages are accurately accounted for
- Managing teams across several sites, including elements of HR, training and development
- Proactively sourcing for future recruitment needs and continuously reviewing training and learning requirements
The position of Area Manager would require an individual with similar experience of managing several sites across a particular region. It would need an experienced manager with good communication and quality inspecting skills.
- Have experience managing several sites or regions as a service provider's Area Manager
- Be comfortable with travel across the Staffordshire and Cheshire areas
- Have worked within a service provider organisation, at managerial level
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software applications
Hours: Monday to Friday - Full time
Salary: GBP23,000 - GBP25,000
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.