Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Our client is a worldwide leading manufacturer of bespoke products. They offer a competitive holiday package, good benefits, a friendly working environment and the opportunity for global travel. The role is based in the heart of Stoke on Trent and is commutable from, Hanley and surrounding areas, Cheshire, Stafford, Biddulph and Congleton.
Our client is seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer. The successful candidate will be an experienced Maintenance Engineer with a mechanical bias having an appreciation of electrical. The Maintenance Engineer will join an existing maintenance team. You will be working within a close-knit team, the duties of Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will include:
- As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for all planned, preventative and reactive maintenance and project work across the UK with the opportunity for international travel to exciting destinations
- You will provide appropriate quality service to enable manufacturing clients to achieve budgeted targets and improve operational efficiencies and capabilities
- You will be responsible for responding to break downs of large machinery, fault finding and diagnostics
- As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, you will travel to different clients and lead installations and commissioning of large machines
- You will up-date the internal database of planned preventive maintenance
- As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, you will ensure the efficient and safe running of all machinery
- You will adhere to all Health & Safety regulations at all times, including the referencing and reviewing of risk assessments
- The ideal candidate will possess a skill set consisting of commitment, drive and enthusiasm as well as being extremely business focused.
- Previous experience as a Service Engineer/Mechanical Maintenance Engineer is essential; including fault finding and repair, installations and commissioning of large machinery
- Experience of carrying out maintenance on a range of large machinery and a knowledge of hydraulics is essential
- A background within separation systems, process systems, flow control systems is essential
- Candidate must have a driving license as the role will involve travelling to client sites
- The role will involve international travel with overnight stays
Hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30am till 4:00pm
This role would suit candidates who have experience working as a Service Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance, Multiskilled Engineer and Maintenance Engineer.
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.