Senior Bar Assistant
Want to Develop You Bar Career?
SCE have a brilliant opening to work as Senior Bar Assistant at a popular 4 star hotel in the village of Broadway.We are seeking a dynamic & experienced Senior Bar Assistant with strong customer service skills and a wealth of cocktail experience & knowledge. You will assist in the leading of our experienced and dedicated bar team.
- You are required to provide extremely high standards of customer service as you would expect of a 3 star hotel of this caliber.
- We provide a good selection of traditional drinks, large selection of spirits and a specialisation in cocktails.
- It is a busy, fast paced environment you will need to run a strong & proactive team.
- We will expect you to split your time between working behind the wood, hosting the Bar area and overseeing food/table service in the Bar, Lounge & Courtyard area.
- High levels of customer service with a personalised touch.
- Able to work on own and part of a team.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years previous experience in bar work.
- Strong knowledge of cocktails, Gins & British spirits.
- The personal development of all our employees is a key priority so we ensure regular training is carried out in all departments and actively support individual staff in their attainment of further qualifications and internal promotion.
- Training will be offered where required to further enhance your Wine, Spirit & Cocktail knowledge.
- Live-In Accommodation is available if required.
- Other benefits can include: Share of tips, staff discount throughout the group, Life Assurance policy & stakeholders' pension.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this position then please call the office or apply with an up to date CV.
This Vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Social Care and Education who is operating as an employment business.