Senior Bar Assistant - WR12 - GBP8.20 per hour +Tips
- Location: WR12
- Employment type: Permanent
- Hours: FullTime
- Salary from 8.00 to 8.20 (GBP17k to GBP17,500.00 per annum + Tips )
- Staff discount
- Life Assurance policy
- Stakeholders' pension.
Live-In Accommodation is available if required.This boutique hotel as the winner of The AA Small Hotel Group of the Year 2012-13 award and Hotel of the Year award Worcestershire 2016.
We require a fun,dynamic & experienced Senior Bar Assistant with strong customer service skills.
Cocktail experience & knowledge is a must and you will be assisting in the leading an experienced and dedicated bar team, the role of Senior Bar Assistant requires:
- High levels of customer service with a personalised touch
- Able to work on own and part of a team
- Must have a minium of 2 years previous experience in bar work
- Strong knowledge of cocktails, Gins & British spirits
The Drinks -
if you obsess about everything that goes into cocktails; from the mixology of the spirits to the carefully prepared garnishes and individual glasses. we need to hear from you
You will split your time between working behind the wood, hosting the Bar area and overseeing food/table service in the Bar, Lounge & Courtyard area.
Training will be offered where required to further enhance your Wine, Spirit & Cocktail knowledge.
I look forward to speaking with you.