Mobile Auto Electrician
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Vehicle Electrician/Technician within a small but specialised company providing mobile electrical fault finding and repairs on Commercial Vehicles and Plant Equipment.
The Job Role:
- Fault finding and repair of all electrical faults.
- Starting faults are common problems so removing starter motors/alternators for repair at the workshop and re-fitting is a regular occurrence.
- Bench work experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Fitting of all auxillary equipment associated with HGV's eg lights, cameras, security equipment are also carried out routinely.
- Carrying out repairs and re-gassing to air con systems
Experience and Requirements:
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicants need to have experience in most types of electrical fault finding and repairs on a variety of vehicles.
- Proven experience is most important as it will be vastly tested.
For more information please contact Josh at Proactive Personnel Ltd