Year 2 Primary Teacher - Summer term
KS1 Primary Teacher required - summer term
- Year 2 class
- Improving school
- Summer term
- Excellent practitioner
Academics are working with an improving school on the outskirts of Stoke-on-Trent to help with the appointment of an excellent Key Stage 1 primary teacher to cover their year 2 class for the summer term and possibly beyond.
As the appointed class teacher, you will.
- Teach a class of pupils, and ensure that planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reporting meet their varying learning and social needs;
- Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the schools, both inside and outside the classroom;
- Promote the schools' mission statement, ethos and values
- Contribute to the consistency of teaching by delivering at least good lessons
- Ensure high expectations of pupils at all times
- Be able to manage any low level behaviour issues within the class
If you are a qualified primary teacher who has relevant KS1 experience and looking for a long term role where you can make a significant contribution to the class and to the school, then this could be the perfect role for you.
To be considered for this and any other roles please submit an up to date CV to Academics by applying now. Academics are a leading teacher recruitment agency based in Tunstall, Stoke. We are one of the main suppliers of teaching staff to many local primary schools and receive exclusive roles only available to Academics.