Stock Team Leader
Stock Team Leader
Benefits include: free parking, subsidised canteen, discounted products and services, brilliant reward and recognition scheme, excellent career development and much more!
From T-Bone in Tamworth to a hotpot in a hospital, from risotto in Reading to whole lobster at a Michelin starred restaurant, we deliver over 1.5 million items to our customers each and every day. Your local pub, your favourite restaurant, your children's schools all have one thing in common " Brakes Group. We're growing and we're always on the lookout for people who share our big appetite for success.
Reporting to Site Stock Manager the key responsibilities of the Stock Team Leader include:
- Lead and motivate team of Stock Investigators by setting targets and objectively measuring performance providing regular reviews, feedback and coaching as required to develop a successful "can do" attitude
- Ensure that the distribution centre stock is recorded and held in line with company policies
- Ensure all stock related data is captured and reported in a timely and accurate manner
- Completion of necessary process controls and quality documented records
- Root cause analysis of stock loss and customer credits
- Work towards the goals alongside another Stock Team Leader with "one team" attitude to ensure strong teamwork and communication
Ideal candidate will require the following skills:
- Management experience in multi- temp warehouse environment
- Challenging, Innovation friendly and open- minded
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Numerate, good literacy skills
- Great understanding of Microsoft Office
- Ability to question processes and challenge others
- Attention to detail
- Not afraid to make a decision with an enquiring mind
- Self motivated
- Able to use your own initiative
- Knowledge of the Stock Control preferred
- Positive and "can do" attitude
- Knowledge of Lean Management would be advantageous
Brakes Group is committed to reducing the environmental impact the business has on both the communities it serves and the countries it operates in. It has ISO 14001 accreditation - an internationally recognised standard for environmental performance.
Brakes Group operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Brakes UK uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Brakes UK would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s), basic DBS certificate and basic credit check.