Field Engineer - Mechanical Maintenance
Field Engineer – Mechanical Maintenance
Due to continued investment and expansion we are seeking a competent Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join our Engineering and Maintenance team. Whilst the role will be based out of our Stoke office the successful candidate will be required to travel to customer sites throughout the UK and therefore should be prepared to work away from home as required.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates that can bring a positive impact to the development of the Engineering & Maintenance business unit, you must have a proactive approach when it comes to supporting the engineering & maintenance team to ensure we meet business objectives.
The role comes at an exciting time for the business and offers the opportunity for career growth and a chance to join one of the Midlands most dynamic forward-thinking companies.
Responsibilities of the Field Engineer - Mechanical Maintenance:
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance
- Respond to machinery breakdowns
- Diagnosing & rectifying mechanical faults
- Assisting with internal maintenance
Requirements of the Field Engineer - Mechanical Maintenance:
- Field based experience
- Time served experience carrying out preventative & reactive maintenance
- Experience working within manufacturing environments such as Food & Beverage, FMCG, Packaging & Automotive
- Experience working with gearboxes, pumps, motors, pneumatics & hydraulics etc.
- Electrical & Automation (not essential)
- Ability to demonstrate a good awareness of H&S compliance and mitigating risks for the job in hand
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Strong customer service skills
- Enthusiasm drive and ability to schedule and manage own workload and plan tasks effectively
- A flexible approach to work and willingness to travel in the UK (full driving licence required)
Benefits of becoming the Field Engineer - Mechanical Maintenance:
- Full time, Permanent position
- Excellent rates of pay
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company van
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Field Engineer- Mechanical Maintenance, then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85354017