We are recruiting Panel Wirer for our client who is one of the leading electrical manufacturers in the UK. They are consistently expanding therefore a lot of room for progression.
As a Panel Wirer you will need to have:
- Some Panel Wirer Experience
- Previous Electrical Assembly Experience
- Good knowledge of Electrical components
- Read Panel wirer diagrams
- Salary: Between £9.00ph and £11.00ph. (pay is dependant on experience)
- Working hours of a Panel Wireman are 8:00am till 4:00pm Monday to Friday and 8:00am till 1:00pm.
- Location: CV7 9QN - Bayton Road Industrial Estate
- Duration: Permanent
Candidates will be working in a clean, warm and well lit environment. You will be working within a production cell being lead by team leader's. You'll be working on various areas: Cable Preparation, Loom Building, and Cab Building. Candidates will be asked to complete an induction pack and also a colour blind test will be required prior starting. Similar previous experience in this sector is essential.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85439758