- Pay rate £28,000-£30,000 per annum depending on experience
- CMM training provided (You must have basic knowledge and experience)
- Permanent role
- BUPA healthcare
- You will be working within a specialist Formula One Aerospace machining company as an experienced Quality inspector
- You will be carrying out first off inspection of aerospace components
- You will be using equipment such as a micrometre, height gauge, custom gauging, and CMM.
- You will carry out FAIR reporting and calibration.
- You will be working from engineering drawings and work to tight tolerances.
- Have experience working as a Quality Inspector
- The ability to read technical drawings and self-inspect your work
- The ability to perform high standard quality checks
- Must be willing to progress
- Have a background working within an aerospace environment
- The experience of working to tight tolerances
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Krissy on 02476 238339 or
WANT TO WIN REWARDS?
Encore Personnel has launched refer a friend scheme. Earn up to £125 per person you refer to us. Interested? Refer your friends/family on: https://www.encorepersonnel.co.uk/refer-a-friend-to-encore/ T&C apply.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85686938