SaaS Sales Business Development Manager
An experienced Software Business Development Manager will join this SaaS platform provider because of the strength of their SaaS solution combined with their market specialisation and their supportive business culture.
- Well established with an excellent reputation and point of differentiation within their chosen verticals
- SaaS ERP solution / field service management solution / workforce management software – their own software – not a reseller.
- Privately owned, UK based, highly ethical and long-term minded business.
- Excellent client list with reference sites for mid-market and corporate organisations
- Significant marketing and lead generation support
- Major market opportunity due to IoT
- Minimum 3 years experience selling complex technology solutions, dealing with multiple decision makers and influencers
- A stable work history with documented record of sales success with wins worth £30k++
- Experience of mapping business processes to technology solutions
- Willing and able to travel nationally, international travel is a possibility
Head Office is based in North West England and working from home is possible for candidates based further afield.
The package includes a Basic salary ranging from £35,000 to £45,000 and there is an uncapped OTE of £70,000 to £90,000. A company car or car allowance is also included as is a pension scheme after an initial qualifying period. Once established, earning £100k+ per year with this organisation is expected.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to make a significant contribution to an organisation and be well rewarded for what they achieve. There are also real long-term opportunities for career development within this organisation.
Applications are invited from individuals that match the above description and are both based in the UK and eligible to work in the UK.
Autus HR has been contracted to search for, assess and select Sales Professionals who will be successful in this role. Due to the specific requirements of this role, only a small percentage of all applications will be invited to progress through the process, however we will respond to every application we receive. Not being successful for this role does not exclude you from applying for other opportunities.
For further information, please contact Paul Roberts.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85687784