Site Manager - Residential
Are you an experienced Residential Site Manager looking for a new role?
Are you looking for a permanent position and regional work as a Site Manager?
Due to expansion, Kingscroft are looking to recruit for an experienced Site Manager to cover a range of sites across the Midlands. My client are a well-established and successful house building company based in the Cannock area who require an experienced Site Manager will oversee all the construction operations on site. This key role within the business is accountable for all aspects of the operational house build process, so strong project management skills will be needed along with a good track record within the residential build industry. For an experienced Site Manager who fits the profile of what my client are looking for, they are willing to offer a competitive salary around GBP40k-GBP50k as well as a company car/car allowance and other benefits.
Some Duties Include:
• Producing detailed method statements for the development.
• Liaising with all departments (Production, Technical, Sales) to make sure everything is in place.
• Making sure delivery schedules fit the build programme after confirming with technical.
• Undertaking site safety inductions with all new site personal, fully complying with H&S Regs.
• Carry out frequent inspection of all operations to ensure they are being carried out correctly and safely.
• Man management and being able to delegate duties to other staff (Site Staff, Assistant Site Manager Etc.).
• Keep on top of reports and plans on a weekly basis, or when any variations appear.
• Ensure all staff have relevant drawings/scope of works to be able to complete work accurately.
• Controlling/removal of wastage.
• Accompany inspectors/NHBC around site for inspections/visits.
• Work with the customer care team on introducing the customers to their new homes.
• Residential building and Construction experience.
• Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
• First Aid Qualified.
• CSCS - SMSTS too.
• Trade background ideally.
• NVQ Level 6 in Residential Construction Site Management - Desirable.
• Ability to work to budgets.
This would be a great opportunity for a Site Manager to get on board with a growing developer who has a great pipeline of projects going into the New Year. For the right person, my client are offering a competitive package including; GBP40k-GBP50k Per Annum, Company Car/Allowance, Bupa Healthcare, Pension and both Target and Yearly Bonuses as well as great training and development routes within the business.
Apply now for a confidential discussion regarding this or any other construction role at Kingscroft.
Keywords: Site Manager, Assistant Site Manager, ASM, SM, SMSTS, SSSTS, Senior Site Manager, Building, NHBC, Private Housing, New Build, Commercial Management, Degree, Graduate, Assistant, Housebuilder, New Build, Health and Safety, Site, Labour, Trades, Cost Control, Budgets, Materials, Build, Building, Residential, Developer, Housing, Social Housing, Regeneration, West Midlands, Midlands, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Dudley, Coventry, Warwick, Staffordshire, Cannock, Derby, Lichfield, Tamworth, Telford, Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Burton-upon-Trent, Worcester, Redditch, Coventry, UK.