Kenect Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a Recruitment Resourcer/Administrator to join our Atherstone branch.
The successful Recruitment Resourcer will be responsible for all Administration duties and providing support to the Recruitment Consultants, who must be an enthusiastic and driven individual to work from our Atherstone offices (CV9).
Kenect Recruitment are highly recognised, market leaders and a respected brand for supplying driving, industrial and commercial staff throughout the UK.
We have undergone a period of expansion. As a result, an exciting opportunity has arisen to become a Recruitment Resourcer/Administrator for one of the UK's leading staffing supply agencies.
If you love challenges and thrive on varied workloads with ever changing priorities, then this could be the job for you.
Salary: GBP16,286.40 PA plus Commission
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm (1-hour Lunch)
Essential: Full UK Driving Licence
- Advertise new job positions and market via on-line job boards and social media platforms
- Resourcing via on-line CV searches
- Screening CV's
- Booking in suitable candidates to attend interview who have responded to adverts
- Resource candidates in line with company targets
- Managing the interview diary including confirming the daily interviews are attending
- Be able to give innovative ideas for candidate attraction
- Face to face and telephone interviews with candidates
- Ensure candidates buying of the job
- E-Marketing / Text Marketing
- Renewing and Refreshing existing adverts / General upkeep of job boards
- Administrator / Payroll duties
- Rotating On-call duties (Answering mobile phone calls on evenings and early mornings)
- Able to interact and build strong relationships
- PC literate including MS Excel, Outlook, Word etc
- Able to pay attention to detail
- Willingness to learn, and meet targets
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment to deadlines
- Ability to manage priorities and multi task
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible with working hours
- A background knowledge of LGV drivers / Road Haulage and Logistics industry an advantage
- GBP16.286.40 per annum + commission
- Superb uncapped commission (1% of weekly GP)
- 29 days holiday (28 days + birthday)
- Kenect Rewards & Kudos Scheme (Win holidays abroad & Red-Letter days)
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent career development program available
Most of your time will be spent in the Kenect Recruitment offices however you will be required to meet candidates offsite at our client's premises to register and interview potential candidates. It is therefore essential that you have a full UK driving licence.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Resourcer to become a key part of an expanding business.
If you are looking for a change in career and enjoy a fast paced and dynamic environment where your contribution translates in to business growth, then this could be the perfect job for you, for my information please email your CV to dean '@' kenectrecruitment.co.uk