Chef De Partie
Looking for progression in a 2 Rosette Restaurant?
We have the opportunity to join the thriving kitchen team at this busy 19 bedroom hotel, including a Gastro Bar, Courtyard & 2 Rosette Brasserie Restaurant, it is popular with the locals and visitors to Broadway and The Cotswolds.
- Working as part of the team, assisting with duties such as daily prep.
- You will be required to work split shifts & approximately 1 Breakfast shift per week.
- Responsibility to ensure that your section is always clean, organised and ready for service.
- Full training will be given on all sections and you will have the opportunity offered to move around within the kitchen.
- You must have previous experience of cooking with fresh, seasonal ingredients and confidently be able to demonstrate good knife and cooking skills.
Desirable attributes include:
- A real passion for food.
- Experience working at rosette level.
- Good communication & organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- A desire to learn, progress and develop.
- This is a great opportunity for career progression within the highly reputable hotel group.
- A days working trial can be organised at the hotel, where we can offer you accommodation if required for that evening.
- Personal development of all our employees is a key priority, we ensure regular training is carried out in all departments and actively support individual staff in their attainment of further qualifications and internal promotion.
- Live-In Accommodation is available if required.
- Benefits can include: Share of tips, staff discount throughout the group, Life Assurance policy & stakeholders' pension.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this position then please call the office or apply with an up to date CV.
This Vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Social Care and Education who is operating as an employment business.