Role: CNC Operator
Pay: £10.26 per hour
Hours: Night Shift: 4:30pm - 2:45am Monday to Thursday
Benefits: Pension & on-going professional training
Company: A very successful sub-contract machining & fitting company, based in Coventry.
- You will be loading and unloading CNC machines,
- You will be producing small to large batch components within the automotive and aerospace industries,
- You will be responsible for your own quality control checks using micrometres, verniers and calipers.
- Previous experience using CNC milling or turning machines is desirable,
- Previous work in a manufacturing environment,
- Ability to work unsupervised within a team environment,
- Previously worked within either the automotive or aerospace industry is advantageous but not essential.
Apply: To apply please email your CV to or call Serena on 02476 238 339.
WANT TO WIN REWARDS? Encore Personnel has launched refer a friend scheme. Earn up to £125 per person you refer to us. Interested? Refer your friends/family on: https://www.encorepersonnel.co.uk/refer-a-friend-to-encore/ T&C apply.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85666423