Senior Purchase Ledger Officer
This Senior Purchase Ledger Officer is a Temporary to Permanent position, it offers a great basic salary plus a great benefits package incl; Bonus paid twice per year - based on company performance, Half day on Fridays! 31 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols) raising after 3 years, Contributory Pension Scheme, Cash Healthcare Plan, Subsidised Canteen, Free Parking!
As the Senior Purchase Ledger Officer - you will be working for a Global Manufacturing Company whose product has an outstanding reputation for its quality and performance. They have maintained this reputation for over 75 years!
As the Senior Purchase Ledger Officer, your duties will include:
- To ensure supplier invoices are processed (logging / matching / entering) and paid in accordance with the agreed terms for that supplier
- To make sure all correspondence from suppliers and colleagues are dealt with in a professional and efficient manner
- To make sure Invoice Queries are issued and processed in a timely manner
- To make sure supplier statement reconciliation is carried out in accordance with agreed timetables
- To ensure debit notes are raised in accordance with agreed timetables
- Preparation of accounts payable statistics, and attendance at monthly meetings to discuss any issues arising, and plan action
- To carry out monthly payment runs are accurately
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested by the Finance Manager
- To supervise one junior member of staff
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Senior Purchase Ledger Officer
- GCSE (Grade C or above) or equivalent in Maths and English
- Sage 200 Accounting System - experience required
- Experience with Pegasus Opera 2 - preferred
- Previous experience of Purchase Ledger
- Supervisory experience
- IT Literate
- Experience AS400 system preferred
- Effective and confident communicator
- Attention to detail
Benefits package for the Senior Purchase Ledger Officer:
- Bonus paid twice per year - based on company performance
- Half day on Fridays!
- 31 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols) raising to 33 after 3 years
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Cash Healthcare Plan
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free Parking
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please send your CV ASAP.