Graduate Teachers - Full Time / Part time - Derby
Graduate Teachers Needed for Graduate Primary Teaching positions.
Full Time or Part time positions based in Derby Schools.
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting graduate teachers that are looking to get a long term (full time or part time) positions based in Derby schools in Normanton, Littleover, Chellaston, Chaddeston, Markeaton and Alvaston.
Start your journey towards QTS in this Graduate Trainee Teacher positions from September 2019.
We are looking for a candidate who has a confidence in their ability to support primary school students. The main duties of the graduate teacher positions will be EYFS / KS1 and KS2 children.
To apply for the role, you must have:
- 1st Class or 2:1 degree
- Experience working within a classroom
- Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculum
- Have an animated personality and a strong team player
- English, Maths and Science GCSE (A-C)
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- Pay to scale Salary, depending on your previous experience.
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you and your needs.
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN and People Moving & Handling.
- Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel.
- Full or part-time work to fit around your existing commitments.
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague/friend to work with us.
If you are interested in this role, click apply below now! Interviews are taking place this week.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.