Support Worker in Luton
Are you a Support Worker that is passionate in your job role?
Do you want flexible work in Luton?
Would you like to earn extra money for the summer?
If your answer is yes, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Paterson Health and Social Care are looking for Support Workers around Luton who can represent our high quality levels of care and professionalism, while establishing great relationships with our various supported living clients that we have the pleasure of supplying to. You will be supporting individuals with learning disabilities such as autism, downs syndrome, epilepsy and challenging behaviour.
We are looking for individuals that present the desired attributes:
- Professional Attitudes towards the role
- Passion for care
- Experience in working with Learning Disabilities, Epilepsy and Challenging Behaviour
- Willing to travel, as some clients are around Luton
- Drivers are desirable but not necessary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Accrued Holiday Pay
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Full Mandatory Training
(Pay rates include holiday pay)
If you have some experience in the above role then we would love to hear from you!
Please give us a call on or visit our website at: https://jobs