Level 3 Nursery Nurse - Sutton Coldfield
Level 3 Nursery Nurse - Sutton Coldfield, B76
Would you like bug hotels and mud kitchens to be part of your daily life? Do you see the world as a giant playground, one to be explored and discovered? Are you excited by the opportunity to ignite a passion for learning in the early years through exploring, questioning and doing?
If so, then please read on as we are currently looking for an inspiring individual to join our team at Langley Gorse Day Nursery in Sutton Coldfield to help us create an environment full of wonder.
Level 3 Nursery Nurse – Qualifications & Experience Required
• You must hold a minimum Level 3 childcare qualification
• Be a positive role model
• Have a desire to work with an organisation that respects individuality and creativity
• Want to work for a leading childcare organisation with an independent feel
• Have strong EYFS knowledge
• A passion to make a difference and progress your career
Level 3 Nursery Nurse – What we can offer YOU!
• A friendly and supportive team
• Continued opportunities for professional development and training
• A competitive salary and wider benefits
• 1 week shut down over Christmas
• £500 sign on bonus (after successful completion of probationary period)
The nursery occupies a beautiful Victorian mansion house and can be found in a stunningly beautiful rural location on Fox Hollies Road on the outskirts of Sutton Coldfield. Our Sutton Coldfield nursery provides mesmerising views of the surrounding countryside and provides us with three acres of grounds for exciting outdoor play and exploration. During the spring and summer months we love to take the children to explore wildlife on our ‘discovery walks’ through our meadow, and we develop their curiosity and love of nature in our ‘woodland nature trail’.
We would love you to join our team as we embark on accreditation to 'The Curiosity Approach', promoting awe and wonder in early childhood. This is a unique style of learning for children to be engaged in the joy of DOING rather than the end result.
Level 3 Nursery Nurse – Key Responsibilities
• To work in partnership with parents and carers
• Assist in ensuring the nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment for individual children and enables them to meet their full potential.
• To observe, plan and evaluate appropriately for children using the EYFS curriculum for prime and specific areas of learning.
• Maintain accurate and effective children’s records, using formative and summative assessments.
• Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
• Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery.
The Level 3 Nursery Nurse is ideally a full-time, permanent role however opportunities for reduced hours may be considered for the right candidate. This position is offering a competitive basic salary and additional wider benefits, including opportunities for future career progression.
If you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role please get in touch today.
*We are an equal opportunities employer. However, due to the nature of the role the successful applicant must be able to undertake and provide a clear enhanced DBS check and satisfactory referencing.
Our promise to you
By submitting your application to hr inspire you are providing us with permission to retain your data for up to two years. hr inspire promises to act with the upmost integrity and respect when it comes to handling your data and will not share your details with any other client without 1) discussing the opportunity with you first and 2) without your verbal or written consent for us to do so.
Your right for us to remain silent
If you wish for us to remove your data from our CRM at any time, please contact us on ;and will we action your request.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85690804